Door Staff – Dunlap ATX
This can be a Full time position 4-5 shifts a week
Or Part time 1-3 shifts a week
It is a fun work environment but ultimately an important position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Greet patrons as they approach door being friendly and courteous at all times.
– Check Customer ID’s
– Keep work area clean and tidy
– Assist other staff members with cleaning and straightening venue when necessary.
– Strong initiative and multi-tasking skills.
– Positive attitude. Customer service oriented.
– Excellent verbal communication skills.
– Strong sense of prioritization and attention to detail.
– Being aware of your surroundings.
– Act as a team member to other door staff and as a support system to the manager and bar staff.
– Knowing and following the guidelines set out in company handbook and TABC.
– Maintain a high degree of professionalism in the workplace, including standards for appropriate dress and appearance, respect for each team member, punctuality, open communication and a good attitude.
-Any combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
-TABC and Food handlers certification.
Must maintain a valid TABC and Food Handlers certificate throughout employment.
-Knowledge and experience with various identifications and ID checking procedures a plus.
Late night hours required (4-8pm to 2am + cleaning time)
Also my have heavy lifting involved (50lbs+)
Email Resume in Word Doc or PDF : Employment@DunlapATX.com
Copyright Dunlap ATX 2019